Mentoring New Teachers: What’s the Best Approach?
Nancy Blair with Lisa Dabbs, Jerry Blumengarten
Highlights and commentary from the 2/26 EdChat about supporting new teachers for success.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
March 14, 2013 EdTech Radio
Lisa Dabbs spent 19 years as an administrator. Her passion is to support and mentor teachers and administrators. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the high schools that work and making middle grades work initiatives. Jerry Blumengarten taught for 32 years at inner city NY school (one of the worst neighborhoods), grades 6-9.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media