Mentoring New Teachers: What’s the Best Approach?
Nancy Blair with Lisa Dabbs, Jerry Blumengarten
Highlights and commentary from the 2/26 EdChat about supporting new teachers for success.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
March 14, 2013 EdTech Radio
Lisa Dabbs spent 19 years as an administrator. Her passion is to support and mentor teachers and administrators. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the high schools that work and making middle grades work initiatives. Jerry Blumengarten taught for 32 years at inner city NY school (one of the worst neighborhoods), grades 6-9.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
- Bargaining For Common Good: Chicago Teachers’ StrikeBy Rita WirtzOctober 28, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media