Mentoring New Teachers: What’s the Best Approach?
Nancy Blair with Lisa Dabbs, Jerry Blumengarten
Highlights and commentary from the 2/26/13 EdChat about supporting new teachers for success.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.4K 0
March 14, 2013 EdChat Radio
Lisa Dabbs spent 19 years as an administrator. Her passion is to support and mentor teachers and administrators. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the high schools that work and making middle grades work initiatives. Jerry Blumengarten taught for 32 years at inner city NY school (one of the worst neighborhoods), grades 6-9.
More from Tom Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media