Merging Classrooms: How I Shared My Students with a Class in Egypt
Vicki Davis with Adam Jones
Imagine merging your class with a teacher and students on the other side of the globe. That’s exactly what our guest did. Find out how the collaboration impacted his students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
February 5, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Adam Jones is the founder and primary story collector behind the Adam Jones Education Podcast. Additionally, he is a Global Studies classroom teacher, EdTech Director and Community Service Learning Program Director at Proctor Academy - a private independent boarding school in central NH. He is also a former AmeriCorps member and returned Peace Corps Volunteer.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media