Merging Classrooms: How I Shared My Students with a Class in Egypt
Vicki Davis with Adam Jones
Imagine merging your class with a teacher and students on the other side of the globe. That’s exactly what our guest did. Find out how the collaboration impacted his students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
February 5, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Adam Jones is the founder and primary story collector behind the Adam Jones Education Podcast. Additionally, he is a Global Studies classroom teacher, EdTech Director and Community Service Learning Program Director at Proctor Academy - a private independent boarding school in central NH. He is also a former AmeriCorps member and returned Peace Corps Volunteer.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media