Merging Classrooms: How I Shared My Students with a Class in Egypt
Vicki Davis with Adam Jones
Imagine merging your class with a teacher and students on the other side of the globe. That’s exactly what our guest did. Find out how the collaboration impacted his students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
February 5, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Adam Jones is the founder and primary story collector behind the Adam Jones Education Podcast. Additionally, he is a Global Studies classroom teacher, EdTech Director and Community Service Learning Program Director at Proctor Academy - a private independent boarding school in central NH. He is also a former AmeriCorps member and returned Peace Corps Volunteer.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media