Merging Classrooms: How I Shared My Students with a Class in Egypt
Vicki Davis with Adam Jones
Imagine merging your class with a teacher and students on the other side of the globe. That’s exactly what our guest did. Find out how the collaboration impacted his students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
February 5, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Adam Jones is the founder and primary story collector behind the Adam Jones Education Podcast. Additionally, he is a Global Studies classroom teacher, EdTech Director and Community Service Learning Program Director at Proctor Academy - a private independent boarding school in central NH. He is also a former AmeriCorps member and returned Peace Corps Volunteer.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media