Metacognition: Teaching Students to Drive Their Brains
Jusmar Maness with Marcus Conyers andDr. Donna Wilson
Join us as we talk about thinking about our thinking with the goal of enhancinglearning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 16.0K 0
October 6, 2016 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Dr. Donna Wilson is an author and psychologist who conducts professional development internationally for teachers, administrators, and policymakers. Marcus Conyers is a doctoral researcher at the University of Westminster and founder of BrainSMART, Inc. Their latest book is Teaching Students to Drive Their Brains: Metacognitive Strategies, Activities, and Lesson Ideas (ASCD). Host Jusmar Maness is principal of Balfour Elementary School in Asheboro, NC, and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media