Midyear Update on Hot Apps for Teaching
Vicki Davis withRichard Byrne
Tune in as we check in with the author of one of our favorite resources for finding great education technology tools.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.3K 0
January 4, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Richard Byrne is a former high school social studies teacher best known for developing the award-winning blog Free Technology for Teachers, which reaches more than 100,000 educators. He is an international speaker sharing free resources that educators can use to enhance their students’ learning experiences.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media