Midyear Update on Hot Apps for Teaching
Vicki Davis withRichard Byrne
Tune in as we check in with the author of one of our favorite resources for finding great education technology tools.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.3K 0
January 4, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Richard Byrne is a former high school social studies teacher best known for developing the award-winning blog Free Technology for Teachers, which reaches more than 100,000 educators. He is an international speaker sharing free resources that educators can use to enhance their students’ learning experiences.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media