Mixed Up and Flipping Out on Flipped Classrooms
What the Flip?
Tom Whitby and Nancy Blair, Jon Bergmann
This week’s Edchat Radio segment revealed an exceptionally mixed set of views on flipping the classroom. Is flipping the classroom flawed pedagogy, a passing hot trend or a viable, compelling, and sustainable new approach to instruction? We pose tough questions to Jon Bergmann, one of the pioneers in the Flipped Class Movement.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media