Mixed Up and Flipping Out on Flipped Classrooms
What the Flip?
Tom Whitby and Nancy Blair, Jon Bergmann
This week’s Edchat Radio segment revealed an exceptionally mixed set of views on flipping the classroom. Is flipping the classroom flawed pedagogy, a passing hot trend or a viable, compelling, and sustainable new approach to instruction? We pose tough questions to Jon Bergmann, one of the pioneers in the Flipped Class Movement.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media