Mixed Up and Flipping Out on Flipped Classrooms
What the Flip?
Tom Whitby and Nancy Blair, Jon Bergmann
This week’s Edchat Radio segment revealed an exceptionally mixed set of views on flipping the classroom. Is flipping the classroom flawed pedagogy, a passing hot trend or a viable, compelling, and sustainable new approach to instruction? We pose tough questions to Jon Bergmann, one of the pioneers in the Flipped Class Movement.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media