Mixing Teaching, Branding and Business: Conflict of Interest?
Dr. Brad Gustafson and Trevor Muir
|A recent New York Times article started a firestorm about educators who are mixing teaching and business. Is this a cool thing or conflict of interest?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.7K 0
October 6, 2017 UnearthED
Trevor Muir is a teacher, speaker, and author of the book, The Epic Classroom: How to Boost Engagement, Make Learning Memorable, and Transform Lives. Brad Gustafson is the principal and lead learner at Greenwood Elementary in Minnesota and author of Renegade Leadership: Creating Innovative Schools for Digital Age Learners. Ben Gilpin is currently the principal at Warner Elementary School in Spring Arbor. He has a Master’s in education from Spring Arbor University and has an Educational Leadership Certification through Eastern Michigan University.
More from B. Gustafson
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media