Moving Beyond the Way We Have Always Done It
Larry Ferlazzo with Dr. Sanée Bell, Mark Estrada
In this segment we talk about getting education stakeholders to “own” new ideas, innovations and programs.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.9K 0
May 18, 2017 Classroom Q & A
Dr. Sanée Bell is a middle school principal and an adjunct professor in Houston, TX. Mark Estrada serves as the Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum and Instruction in the Lockhart Independent School District. He has experience as a middle school teacher, middle school principal, and elementary school principal and is an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media