Moving Beyond the Way We Have Always Done It
Larry Ferlazzo with Dr. Sanée Bell, Mark Estrada
In this segment we talk about getting education stakeholders to “own” new ideas, innovations and programs.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.9K 0
May 18, 2017 Classroom Q and A
Dr. Sanée Bell is a middle school principal and an adjunct professor in Houston, TX. Mark Estrada serves as the Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum and Instruction in the Lockhart Independent School District. He has experience as a middle school teacher, middle school principal, and elementary school principal and is an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media