Moving Beyond the Way We Have Always Done It
Larry Ferlazzo with Dr. Sanée Bell, Mark Estrada
In this segment we talk about getting education stakeholders to “own” new ideas, innovations and programs.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.9K 0
May 18, 2017 Classroom Q & A
Dr. Sanée Bell is a middle school principal and an adjunct professor in Houston, TX. Mark Estrada serves as the Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum and Instruction in the Lockhart Independent School District. He has experience as a middle school teacher, middle school principal, and elementary school principal and is an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media