Moving Beyond the Way We Have Always Done It
Larry Ferlazzo with Dr. Sanée Bell, Mark Estrada
In this segment we talk about getting education stakeholders to “own” new ideas, innovations and programs.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.9K 0
May 18, 2017 Classroom Q & A
Dr. Sanée Bell is a middle school principal and an adjunct professor in Houston, TX. Mark Estrada serves as the Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum and Instruction in the Lockhart Independent School District. He has experience as a middle school teacher, middle school principal, and elementary school principal and is an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media