Moving from Gamification to Playful Learning
Matt Farber, Miichael Matera andJessica Millstone
In this segment we look at how game-based learning has evolved into what is now increasingly being called playful learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.6K 0
May 10, 2015 Game Based Learning
Jessica Millstone is the Director of Engagement at BrainPOP, where she works on bridging games-based learning initiatives between BrainPOP’s GameUp and its many game partners. Prior to joining BrainPOP, Jessica was the inaugural Education Fellow on the Games & Learning Publishing Council at the Joan Ganz Cooney Center, a research and innovation lab at Sesame Workshop, where she investigated the theory and practice of using digital games in the elementary and middle school classroom.
More from Matthew Farber
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media