Moving from Gamification to Playful Learning
Matt Farber, Miichael Matera andJessica Millstone
In this segment we look at how game-based learning has evolved into what is now increasingly being called playful learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.6K 0
May 10, 2015 Game Based Learning
Jessica Millstone is the Director of Engagement at BrainPOP, where she works on bridging games-based learning initiatives between BrainPOP’s GameUp and its many game partners. Prior to joining BrainPOP, Jessica was the inaugural Education Fellow on the Games & Learning Publishing Council at the Joan Ganz Cooney Center, a research and innovation lab at Sesame Workshop, where she investigated the theory and practice of using digital games in the elementary and middle school classroom.
More from M. Farber
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media