Moving from Teaching STEM to Doing STEM
Vicki Davis with Robin Elwood
Join us as we look at creative ways to move from teaching STEM to letting students explore, experiment and do STEM.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 6.0K 0
June 18, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Robin Elwood has a bachelors degree in zoology, a masters and doctorate degree in science education, and has been an 8th grade science teacher for 24 years; she has particular passions for inquiry-based and STEM based science education and strives to have her students participate in “real-world” science, such as building, testing, and deploying an underwater ROV into the icy depths of Antarctica!
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media