Moving from Teaching STEM to Doing STEM
Vicki Davis with Robin Elwood
Join us as we look at creative ways to move from teaching STEM to letting students explore, experiment and do STEM.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 6.0K 0
June 18, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Robin Elwood has a bachelors degree in zoology, a masters and doctorate degree in science education, and has been an 8th grade science teacher for 24 years; she has particular passions for inquiry-based and STEM based science education and strives to have her students participate in “real-world” science, such as building, testing, and deploying an underwater ROV into the icy depths of Antarctica!
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media