Moving From Test Prep to More Authentic Learning Experiences
Pam Moran and Ira Socol withEric Williams
Our guest talks with us about moving a large, diverse school district from a test prep culture toward a culture of more authentic learning experiences.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
May 15, 2015 ChangED
Eric Williams serves as the superintendent of Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS) in Virginia. LCPS serves more than 73,000 students in 88 schools. Prior to coming to Loudoun, Dr. Williams was superintendent of the York County School Division, which serves approximately 12,500 students in York County, Va., for six years.
More from Pam Moran
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media