Moving from the Flipped Classroom to Flipped Mastery
Jon Bergmann withMichelle St. John
Join us as we discuss the difference between flipping your class and running a flipped mastery class.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.7K 0
March 21, 2016 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Michelle St. John is a 7th and 8th grade special education math teacher at Meridian Middle School in Kent, Washington. This will be her 5th year teaching and 3rd year flipping, with the last 4 months using the flipped mastery classroom.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media