Moving from the Flipped Classroom to Flipped Mastery
Jon Bergmann withMichelle St. John
Join us as we discuss the difference between flipping your class and running a flipped mastery class.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.7K 0
March 21, 2016 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Michelle St. John is a 7th and 8th grade special education math teacher at Meridian Middle School in Kent, Washington. This will be her 5th year teaching and 3rd year flipping, with the last 4 months using the flipped mastery classroom.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media