Moving from the Flipped Classroom to Flipped Mastery
Jon Bergmann withMichelle St. John
Join us as we discuss the difference between flipping your class and running a flipped mastery class.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.7K 0
March 21, 2016 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Michelle St. John is a 7th and 8th grade special education math teacher at Meridian Middle School in Kent, Washington. This will be her 5th year teaching and 3rd year flipping, with the last 4 months using the flipped mastery classroom.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media