Moving from the Flipped Classroom to Flipped Mastery
Jon Bergmann withMichelle St. John
Join us as we discuss the difference between flipping your class and running a flipped mastery class.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.7K 0
March 21, 2016 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Michelle St. John is a 7th and 8th grade special education math teacher at Meridian Middle School in Kent, Washington. This will be her 5th year teaching and 3rd year flipping, with the last 4 months using the flipped mastery classroom.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media