Moving Students Beyond Making Connections to Making an Impact
Vicki Davis with Brian Host
Our guest was not satisfied withsimply connecting his class and students to the world. His goal was to have his students make a difference in the lives of people in other parts of the world.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
October 30, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Brian Host is a passionate learner, family man, classroom teacher and ICT Learning Coach. He is particularly interested in how schools are changing in order to accommodate the needs of today’s learners and is excited about the possibilities digital technologies offer both teachers and learners, making learning more meaningful, differentiated and individualised. @hostbrian and blogs are https://brianhost.blogspot.com (teaching) & https://classyear2.blogspot.com (class).
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media