Moving Students Beyond Making Connections to Making an Impact
Vicki Davis with Brian Host
Our guest was not satisfied withsimply connecting his class and students to the world. His goal was to have his students make a difference in the lives of people in other parts of the world.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
October 30, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Brian Host is a passionate learner, family man, classroom teacher and ICT Learning Coach. He is particularly interested in how schools are changing in order to accommodate the needs of today’s learners and is excited about the possibilities digital technologies offer both teachers and learners, making learning more meaningful, differentiated and individualised. @hostbrian and blogs are https://brianhost.blogspot.com (teaching) & https://classyear2.blogspot.com (class).
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media