Moving Students Beyond Making Connections to Making an Impact
Vicki Davis with Brian Host
Our guest was not satisfied withsimply connecting his class and students to the world. His goal was to have his students make a difference in the lives of people in other parts of the world.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
October 30, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Brian Host is a passionate learner, family man, classroom teacher and ICT Learning Coach. He is particularly interested in how schools are changing in order to accommodate the needs of today’s learners and is excited about the possibilities digital technologies offer both teachers and learners, making learning more meaningful, differentiated and individualised. @hostbrian and blogs are https://brianhost.blogspot.com (teaching) & https://classyear2.blogspot.com (class).
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media