Moving Students Beyond Making Connections to Making an Impact
Vicki Davis with Brian Host
Our guest was not satisfied withsimply connecting his class and students to the world. His goal was to have his students make a difference in the lives of people in other parts of the world.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
October 30, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Brian Host is a passionate learner, family man, classroom teacher and ICT Learning Coach. He is particularly interested in how schools are changing in order to accommodate the needs of today’s learners and is excited about the possibilities digital technologies offer both teachers and learners, making learning more meaningful, differentiated and individualised. @hostbrian and blogs are https://brianhost.blogspot.com (teaching) & https://classyear2.blogspot.com (class).
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media