Moving Schools from Passive Learning to Active Learning
Jon Bergmann with Beth Lamb
Our guest is charged with helping a group of schools move from direct instruction to Flipped Learning. Join as we discuss the path she’s taking.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
August 14, 2017 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Beth Lamb is a pedagogical and professional development leader for a cluster of schools in Whangarei, New Zealand. She has completed the flipped level one certification and the flipped trainer program. The in-flip concept reflects and complements the learning cycle she has developed to underpin the digital immersion classrooms.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media