Moving Schools from Passive Learning to Active Learning
Jon Bergmann with Beth Lamb
Our guest is charged with helping a group of schools move from direct instruction to Flipped Learning. Join as we discuss the path she’s taking.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
August 14, 2017 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Beth Lamb is a pedagogical and professional development leader for a cluster of schools in Whangarei, New Zealand. She has completed the flipped level one certification and the flipped trainer program. The in-flip concept reflects and complements the learning cycle she has developed to underpin the digital immersion classrooms.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media