Moving Schools from Passive Learning to Active Learning
Jon Bergmann with Beth Lamb
Our guest is charged with helping a group of schools move from direct instruction to Flipped Learning. Join as we discuss the path she’s taking.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
August 14, 2017 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Beth Lamb is a pedagogical and professional development leader for a cluster of schools in Whangarei, New Zealand. She has completed the flipped level one certification and the flipped trainer program. The in-flip concept reflects and complements the learning cycle she has developed to underpin the digital immersion classrooms.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media