Moving Schools from Passive Learning to Active Learning
Jon Bergmann with Beth Lamb
Our guest is charged with helping a group of schools move from direct instruction to Flipped Learning. Join as we discuss the path she’s taking.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
August 14, 2017 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Beth Lamb is a pedagogical and professional development leader for a cluster of schools in Whangarei, New Zealand. She has completed the flipped level one certification and the flipped trainer program. The in-flip concept reflects and complements the learning cycle she has developed to underpin the digital immersion classrooms.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media