Moving Schools from Passive Learning to Active Learning
Jon Bergmann with Beth Lamb
Our guest is charged with helping a group of schools move from direct instruction to Flipped Learning. Join as we discuss the path she’s taking.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
August 14, 2017 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Beth Lamb is a pedagogical and professional development leader for a cluster of schools in Whangarei, New Zealand. She has completed the flipped level one certification and the flipped trainer program. The in-flip concept reflects and complements the learning cycle she has developed to underpin the digital immersion classrooms.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media