My Student Embarrassed Me, So I Embarrassed Him, Big Mistake
Jon Harper with LaVonna Roth
My student called me a racist. At least, that’s what I heard. So I tossedhim out of the class. As it turned out, I was wrong. Now what?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.8K 0
February 10, 2018 MY BAD
LaVonna Roth is an internationally known learning specialist, author, keynote speaker and consultant. LaVonna taught at the elementary and secondary levels for 10 years, is the author of 8 books and is the creator and founder of the Ignite Your S.H.I.N.E.® movement-where every person is committed to finding, fostering and flourishing, his or her skills, talents, and gifts… to illuminate the world.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media