My Student Embarrassed Me, So I Embarrassed Him, Big Mistake
Jon Harper with LaVonna Roth
My student called me a racist. At least, that’s what I heard. So I tossedhim out of the class. As it turned out, I was wrong. Now what?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.8K 0
February 10, 2018 MY BAD
LaVonna Roth is an internationally known learning specialist, author, keynote speaker and consultant. LaVonna taught at the elementary and secondary levels for 10 years, is the author of 8 books and is the creator and founder of the Ignite Your S.H.I.N.E.® movement-where every person is committed to finding, fostering and flourishing, his or her skills, talents, and gifts… to illuminate the world.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media