Myths and Misconceptions About ELLs
Rosa Isiah with Larry Ferlazzo
|It’s surprising the number of myths and misconceptions many teachers have about English language learners. In this segment, we attempt to debunk a few of the big ones.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.4K 0
May 6, 2018 #WeLeadEd
Larry Ferlazzo began teaching in 2003 after working as a community organizer for nearly twenty years. An award-winning English and Social Studies teacher at Luther Burbank High School in Sacramento, Calif. Larry is the author of several books, including co-author of Collaborative Writing, Common Core, and ELLs. Rosa Isiah serves students as principal of Lucille Smith Elementary School Principal in California. Her experiences include 22 years in education. Founder of #WeLeadEd.
More from Rosa Isiah
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media