Nap Time: Needed Break or Waste of Time?
Rae Pica with Karen Stephens, Kathleen Hayes, Meg Meeker, Sarah Willen
Is nap time in preschool and Pre-k wasted time? The push to get kids on the academic fast track has some schools doing away with nap time on the premise that those one to two hours can be better used. Our guests weigh in with the research and their experience on the value of nap time.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media