Nap Time: Needed Break or Waste of Time?
Rae Pica with Karen Stephens, Kathleen Hayes, Sarah Willen, and Meg Meeker
Is nap time in preschool and Pre-k wasted time? The push to get kids on the academic fast track has some schools doing away with nap time on the premise that those one to two hours can be better used. Our guests weigh in with the research and their experience on the value of nap time.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media