NASA Explorer Schools: Bringing Authentic Learning Opportunities into Your Classroom
Vicki Davis with Kaci Heins
In this segment we talk with a teacher about how she is having a lot of fun and engaging students by bringing NASA, space and authentic learning into her classroom.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
October 30, 2013 Every Classroom Matters
Kaci Heins is a 6th-grade science and Lego robotics coach in Flagstaff, AZ. She has a strong passion for hands-on Stem education and all things NASA.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media