NASA Explorer Schools: Bringing Authentic Learning Opportunities into Your Classroom
Vicki Davis with Kaci Heins
In this segment we talk with a teacher about how she is having a lot of fun and engaging students by bringing NASA, space and authentic learning into her classroom.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
October 30, 2013 Every Classroom Matters
Kaci Heins is a 6th-grade science and Lego robotics coach in Flagstaff, AZ. She has a strong passion for hands-on Stem education and all things NASA.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media