NASA Explorer Schools: Bringing Authentic Learning Opportunities into Your Classroom
Vicki Davis with Kaci Heins
In this segment we talk with a teacher about how she is having a lot of fun and engaging students by bringing NASA, space and authentic learning into her classroom.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
October 30, 2013 Every Classroom Matters
Kaci Heins is a 6th-grade science and Lego robotics coach in Flagstaff, AZ. She has a strong passion for hands-on Stem education and all things NASA.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media