How Teachers Can Find Time to Innovate
Vicki Davis with Annette Lang
Great teachers are constantly innovating, but where can busy teachers find time to try new things?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 9.3K 0
December 18, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Annette Lang has been a technology teacher for over 12 years, with a Master of Arts in Teaching. She completed her library endorsement and worked as a district librarian. She has taught middle school through high school. Currently, she is working as a technology educator to Freshman and Sophomores at Bio-Med Science Academy.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media