How Teachers Can Find Time to Innovate
Vicki Davis with Annette Lang
Great teachers are constantly innovating, but where can busy teachers find time to try new things?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 9.3K 0
December 18, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Annette Lang has been a technology teacher for over 12 years, with a Master of Arts in Teaching. She completed her library endorsement and worked as a district librarian. She has taught middle school through high school. Currently, she is working as a technology educator to Freshman and Sophomores at Bio-Med Science Academy.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media