New Guidelines for Cardiac Emergencies in School
Donna Mazyck with Eva Stone, Kathleen Rose, RN, MHA
The new guidelines for managing cardiac emergencies are out. Find out what you need to know to update your school’s emergency response plan.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.0K 0
April 1, 2016 School Nurses Radio
Eva Stone is the Director of Student Support Services for Lincoln County Schools in Kentucky. She is a Family Nurse Practitioner and oversees the school health, family resource, and migrant programs. She is a speaker for NASN’s HANDs program, one of the nurses selected for the healthy schools campaign 2015 school nurse leadership award, and a pumper with type 1 diabetes. Hope Warshaw has been a dietitian and certified diabetes educator for nearly 40 years. She is an insulin pump and pod trainer and a freelance writer and the author of numerous books published by American Diabetes Association. Hope is serving as president of American Association of Diabetes Educators during 2016.
More from Donna Mazyck
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media