New Research: The Most Effective Educators Break the Rules
Jon Bergmann with Lyle Kirtman
Our guestshares eye-opening research that indicates how and why “breaking the rules” is essential to student success.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 1
June 3, 2018 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Lyle Kirtman is the CEO/Founder of Future Management Systems, a leadership and organizational development consulting firm that has worked with over 700 organizations (300 school systems) over 30 years. He has written two books and is a keynote speaker and presenter on educational leadership, regionally and nationally.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media