New Research: The Most Effective Educators Break the Rules
Jon Bergmann with Lyle Kirtman
Our guestshares eye-opening research that indicates how and why “breaking the rules” is essential to student success.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
June 3, 2018 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Lyle Kirtman is the CEO/Founder of Future Management Systems, a leadership and organizational development consulting firm that has worked with over 700 organizations (300 school systems) over 30 years. He has written two books and is a keynote speaker and presenter on educational leadership, regionally and nationally.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media