New Research: The Most Effective Educators Break the Rules
Jon Bergmann with Lyle Kirtman
Our guestshares eye-opening research that indicates how and why “breaking the rules” is essential to student success.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 1
June 3, 2018 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Lyle Kirtman is the CEO/Founder of Future Management Systems, a leadership and organizational development consulting firm that has worked with over 700 organizations (300 school systems) over 30 years. He has written two books and is a keynote speaker and presenter on educational leadership, regionally and nationally.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media