New Research: The Most Effective Educators Break the Rules
Jon Bergmann with Lyle Kirtman
Our guestshares eye-opening research that indicates how and why “breaking the rules” is essential to student success.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 1
June 3, 2018 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Lyle Kirtman is the CEO/Founder of Future Management Systems, a leadership and organizational development consulting firm that has worked with over 700 organizations (300 school systems) over 30 years. He has written two books and is a keynote speaker and presenter on educational leadership, regionally and nationally.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media