New Research: The Most Effective Educators Break the Rules
Jon Bergmann with Lyle Kirtman
Our guestshares eye-opening research that indicates how and why “breaking the rules” is essential to student success.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 1
June 3, 2018 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Lyle Kirtman is the CEO/Founder of Future Management Systems, a leadership and organizational development consulting firm that has worked with over 700 organizations (300 school systems) over 30 years. He has written two books and is a keynote speaker and presenter on educational leadership, regionally and nationally.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media