[Connected Educator Minute] New Resources for Mobile Learning
Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach,Caitlin McLemore, Laura Briggs, Susan Wells
In this segment we talk about resources for professional development on the go.
#ce14, #CENZ14, #echatNZ, #cenor14
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
October 14, 2014 Connected Educators
Caitlin McLemore is the Academic Technology Specialist at The Harpeth Hall School, a college preparatory school for girls in grades 5-12 in Nashville, TN. Laura Briggs is the president of the ISTE Mobile Learning Network and a technology resource teacher/staff developer and coach for Loudoun County Public Schools in northern Virginia. Susan Wells is an educator, innovator and pioneer in the field of mobile learning past president of ISTE’s Mobile Learning Network now PD chair.
More from Sheryl Nussbaum
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media