[Connected Educator Minute] New Resources for Mobile Learning
Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach,Caitlin McLemore, Laura Briggs, Susan Wells
In this segment we talk about resources for professional development on the go.
#ce14, #CENZ14, #echatNZ, #cenor14
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
October 14, 2014 Connected Educators
Caitlin McLemore is the Academic Technology Specialist at The Harpeth Hall School, a college preparatory school for girls in grades 5-12 in Nashville, TN. Laura Briggs is the president of the ISTE Mobile Learning Network and a technology resource teacher/staff developer and coach for Loudoun County Public Schools in northern Virginia. Susan Wells is an educator, innovator and pioneer in the field of mobile learning past president of ISTE’s Mobile Learning Network now PD chair.
More from Sheryl Nussbaum
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media