New School Year, New Teaching Tools: Where to Get Started
Matt Miller and Jed Dearybury withElizabeth Graham
Our guest is a leading edge school librarian. In this segment, she shares the strategies and new tools she’ll be using this year.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
September 3, 2015 Hooked! Captivating Students
Elizabeth Graham is in her second year as the Library Media Specialist at Woodland Heights Elementary School. Her passions include matching readers with books and engaging students through technology.
More from Jed Dearybury
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media