New School Year, New Teaching Tools: Where to Get Started
Matt Miller and Jed Dearybury withElizabeth Graham
Our guest is a leading edge school librarian. In this segment, she shares the strategies and new tools she’ll be using this year.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
September 3, 2015 Hooked! Captivating Students
Elizabeth Graham is in her second year as the Library Media Specialist at Woodland Heights Elementary School. Her passions include matching readers with books and engaging students through technology.
More from Jed Dearybury
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media