New School Year, New Teaching Tools: Where to Get Started
Matt Miller and Jed Dearybury withElizabeth Graham
Our guest is a leading edge school librarian. In this segment, she shares the strategies and new tools she’ll be using this year.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
September 3, 2015 Hooked! Captivating Students
Elizabeth Graham is in her second year as the Library Media Specialist at Woodland Heights Elementary School. Her passions include matching readers with books and engaging students through technology.
More from J. Dearybury
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media