New School Year, New Teaching Tools: Where to Get Started
Matt Miller and Jed Dearybury withElizabeth Graham
Our guest is a leading edge school librarian. In this segment, she shares the strategies and new tools she’ll be using this year.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
September 3, 2015 Hooked! Captivating Students
Elizabeth Graham is in her second year as the Library Media Specialist at Woodland Heights Elementary School. Her passions include matching readers with books and engaging students through technology.
More from J. Dearybury
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media