New Technology-Driven Reading and Learning Disabilities
Rae Pica with Joye Newman andJason Flom
Join us as we unpack a surprising trend of technology-driven learning disabilities.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
May 5, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Joye Newman is author of Move to Learn: Integrating Movement into the Early Childhood Curriculum was a winner of Academic’s Choice Smart Book Award! Joye earned her master’s degree in Education and Human Development, with a specialty in perceptual motor development. Jason Flom is director of Cornerstone Learning Community in Tallahassee, Florida, a whole child school he cofounded with other educators and serves as a faculty member with ASCD’s Professional Learning Services.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media