New Technology-Driven Reading and Learning Disabilities
Rae Pica with Joye Newman andJason Flom
Join us as we unpack a surprising trend of technology-driven learning disabilities.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
May 5, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Joye Newman is author of Move to Learn: Integrating Movement into the Early Childhood Curriculum was a winner of Academic’s Choice Smart Book Award! Joye earned her master’s degree in Education and Human Development, with a specialty in perceptual motor development. Jason Flom is director of Cornerstone Learning Community in Tallahassee, Florida, a whole child school he cofounded with other educators and serves as a faculty member with ASCD’s Professional Learning Services.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media