New Year, New Digital Paradigm, New Possibilities
Vicki Davis with Eric Sheninger
We kick off the year with a look at a new book about digital leadership and the new paradigm driving education forward.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
January 7, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Eric Sheninger is an award-winning principal at New Milford High School located in Bergen County, NJ, a speaker, and author of Digital Leadership: Changing Paradigms for Changing Times. He blogs at A Principal’s Reflections.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media