New Year, New Digital Paradigm, New Possibilities
Vicki Davis with Eric Sheninger
We kick off the year with a look at a new book about digital leadership and the new paradigm driving education forward.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
January 7, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Eric Sheninger is an award-winning principal at New Milford High School located in Bergen County, NJ, a speaker, and author of Digital Leadership: Changing Paradigms for Changing Times. He blogs at A Principal’s Reflections.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media