Next Practices from the Best Minds in Flipped Learning
Jon Bergmann with Peter Paccone
Our guest is a Flipped Learning Global Ambassador. Join us as we discuss taking flipped learning to the next level.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
November 10, 2016 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Peter Paccone is a HS social studies teacher - with 30 years of teaching experience - and a frequent Edutopia contributor and TED Talk stye presenter. He usually writes and/or speaks about tech in ed, civic learning, PBL’s, flipping, and all things TED.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media