Next Practices from the Best Minds in Flipped Learning
Jon Bergmann with Peter Paccone
Our guest is a Flipped Learning Global Ambassador. Join us as we discuss taking flipped learning to the next level.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
November 10, 2016 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Peter Paccone is a HS social studies teacher - with 30 years of teaching experience - and a frequent Edutopia contributor and TED Talk stye presenter. He usually writes and/or speaks about tech in ed, civic learning, PBL’s, flipping, and all things TED.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media