Next Practices from the Best Minds in Flipped Learning
Jon Bergmann with Peter Paccone
Our guest is a Flipped Learning Global Ambassador. Join us as we discuss taking flipped learning to the next level.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
November 10, 2016 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Peter Paccone is a HS social studies teacher - with 30 years of teaching experience - and a frequent Edutopia contributor and TED Talk stye presenter. He usually writes and/or speaks about tech in ed, civic learning, PBL’s, flipping, and all things TED.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media