Next Practices from the Best Minds in Flipped Learning
Jon Bergmann with Peter Paccone
Our guest is a Flipped Learning Global Ambassador. Join us as we discuss taking flipped learning to the next level.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
November 10, 2016 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Peter Paccone is a HS social studies teacher - with 30 years of teaching experience - and a frequent Edutopia contributor and TED Talk stye presenter. He usually writes and/or speaks about tech in ed, civic learning, PBL’s, flipping, and all things TED.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media