Next Practices from the Best Minds in Flipped Learning
Jon Bergmann with Peter Paccone
Our guest is a Flipped Learning Global Ambassador. Join us as we discuss taking flipped learning to the next level.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
November 10, 2016 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Peter Paccone is a HS social studies teacher - with 30 years of teaching experience - and a frequent Edutopia contributor and TED Talk stye presenter. He usually writes and/or speaks about tech in ed, civic learning, PBL’s, flipping, and all things TED.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media