Nontraditional Summertime Professional Development
Tom Whitby and Nancy Blair, Jeffrey Carpenter, Fred Ende
Highlights and commentary from the 6/4/13 #Edchat on the creative creative uses of the summer break.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 821 0
June 18, 2013 EdTech Radio
Fred Ende is the Regional Science Coordinator at Putnam/Northern Westchester BOCES in the suburbs of New York City. He is a manuscript reviewer for the National Science Teachers Association. Jeffrey Carpenter is an assistant professor and coordinator of secondary and K-12 teacher education programs at Elon University, N.C. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media