Nontraditional Summertime Professional Development
Tom Whitby and Nancy Blair, Jeffrey Carpenter, Fred Ende
Highlights and commentary from the 6/4/13 #Edchat on the creative creative uses of the summer break.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 821 0
June 18, 2013 EdTech Radio
Fred Ende is the Regional Science Coordinator at Putnam/Northern Westchester BOCES in the suburbs of New York City. He is a manuscript reviewer for the National Science Teachers Association. Jeffrey Carpenter is an assistant professor and coordinator of secondary and K-12 teacher education programs at Elon University, N.C. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media