Nontraditional Summertime Professional Development
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Jeffrey Carpenter, Fred Ende
Highlights and commentary from the 6/4/13 #Edchat on the creative creative uses of the summer break.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
June 18, 2013 EdChat Radio
Fred Ende is the Regional Science Coordinator at Putnam/Northern Westchester BOCES in the suburbs of New York City. He is a manuscript reviewer for the National Science Teachers Association. Jeffrey Carpenter is an assistant professor and coordinator of secondary and K-12 teacher education programs at Elon University, N.C. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media