Nontraditional Summertime Professional Development
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Jeffrey Carpenter, Fred Ende
Highlights and commentary from the 6/4/13 #Edchat on the creative creative uses of the summer break.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
June 18, 2013 EdChat Radio
Fred Ende is the Regional Science Coordinator at Putnam/Northern Westchester BOCES in the suburbs of New York City. He is a manuscript reviewer for the National Science Teachers Association. Jeffrey Carpenter is an assistant professor and coordinator of secondary and K-12 teacher education programs at Elon University, N.C. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media