Normal Teen Drama or the Onset of Serious Mental Health Issues?
Dr. Regina Rei Lamourelle with Dr. Michael Strober, Kathryn Stamoulis, PhD., Nancy Blair
Teen drama and extreme emotional highs and lows are all part of normal adolescent development. So how do we distinguish typical teen behavior from more serious mental disorders in the making? Our guests offer some guidance.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Dr. Regina Lamourelle
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media