Nurturing Next-Generation Innovators
Rae Pica with Ellen Booth Church and Heidi Veal
Our guests offer a counter-cultural perspective on the path to raising the next generation of innovators.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
October 28, 2016 Student-Centric Strategies
Ellen Booth Church spent several years as both a pre-k and kindergarten teacher before becoming an early childhood assistant professor at the State University of New York at New Paltz. She is currently an Adjunct Professor at Nova South Eastern University,author, Nurturing Next-Generation Innovators. Heidi Veal currently serves students, families, and staff as an Assistant Principal in McKinney, Texas at her district’s only Early Childhood School, Lawson ECS and a founding member of the #LeadUpChat PLN.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media