OER: Going with Open Education Resources
Susan Bearden with Josh Allen
Teachers are always in search of more resources to supplement textbooks and support instruction. Open education resources may be the answer.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
April 21, 2018 EdTechCHAT
Josh Allen is the technology integration specialist for the Lewis Central Community School District in Council Bluffs, IA. He is a member of the #GoOpen Leadership Team, a Google for Education Certified Trainer, and co-host of the Dads In Ed podcast. Susan Bearden is an educational consultant, author, blogger, and speaker who serves as the Digital Equity Project Director for the Consortium for School Networking (CoSN).
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media