OER: Going with Open Education Resources
Susan Bearden with Josh Allen
Teachers are always in search of more resources to supplement textbooks and support instruction. Open education resources may be the answer.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
April 21, 2018 EdTechCHAT
Josh Allen is the technology integration specialist for the Lewis Central Community School District in Council Bluffs, IA. He is a member of the #GoOpen Leadership Team, a Google for Education Certified Trainer, and co-host of the Dads In Ed podcast. Susan Bearden is an educational consultant, author, blogger, and speaker who serves as the Digital Equity Project Director for the Consortium for School Networking (CoSN).
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media