OER: Going with Open Education Resources
Susan Bearden with Josh Allen
Teachers are always in search of more resources to supplement textbooks and support instruction. Open education resources may be the answer.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
April 21, 2018 EdTechCHAT
Josh Allen is the technology integration specialist for the Lewis Central Community School District in Council Bluffs, IA. He is a member of the #GoOpen Leadership Team, a Google for Education Certified Trainer, and co-host of the Dads In Ed podcast. Susan Bearden is an educational consultant, author, blogger, and speaker who serves as the Digital Equity Project Director for the Consortium for School Networking (CoSN).
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media