OER: How to Find, Use and Share Free Teaching Tools and Resources
Vicki Davis with Susan Jones
Open education resources are opening a whole new world of teaching tools. Educators who know how to find, use and share OER are taking their teaching to another level. Learn more.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
September 19, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Susan Jones has 30 years experience teaching students middle school through adults who struggle for lots of different reasons, specializing in reading an math. She currently supports students at community college in the pre-college-level courses they’re required to take based on their assessment test scores.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media