OER: How to Find, Use and Share Free Teaching Tools and Resources
Vicki Davis with Susan Jones
Open education resources are opening a whole new world of teaching tools. Educators who know how to find, use and share OER are taking their teaching to another level. Learn more.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
September 19, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Susan Jones has 30 years experience teaching students middle school through adults who struggle for lots of different reasons, specializing in reading an math. She currently supports students at community college in the pre-college-level courses they’re required to take based on their assessment test scores.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media