OER: How to Find, Use and Share Free Teaching Tools and Resources
Vicki Davis with Susan Jones
Open education resources are opening a whole new world of teaching tools. Educators who know how to find, use and share OER are taking their teaching to another level. Learn more.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
September 19, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Susan Jones has 30 years experience teaching students middle school through adults who struggle for lots of different reasons, specializing in reading an math. She currently supports students at community college in the pre-college-level courses they’re required to take based on their assessment test scores.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media