Oh No, Not Another Meeting!
Getting It Right:
Holly Elissa Bruno with Carson Tate, Elizabeth Grace Saunders, Brian Nichols, Chris Lehmann
In this segment we face the fact that most of your staff hates meetings, especially “ho-hum” meetings. Today our guests offer suggestions on how to kick boring meetings to the curb and host meetings that your staff will actually appreciate and enjoy.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
MORE: Visit Holly Elissa Bruno’s Web Site
More from Holly Elissa Bruno
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media