Oh No, Not Another Meeting!
Holly Elissa Bruno with Carson Tate, Elizabeth Grace Saunders, Brian Nichols, Chris Lehmann
In this segment we face the fact that most of your staff hates meetings, especially “ho-hum” meetings. Today our guests offer suggestions on how to kick boring meetings to the curb and host meetings that your staff will actually appreciate and enjoy.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
MORE: Visit Holly Elissa Bruno’s Web Site
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media