One Million Things Every Teacher Needs to Know About Media
Julie Smith with Don Goble
|Our guest sees myriad ways that media literacy can support teaching. Tune in as they cover a fraction of the possibilities.
Share 1.7K 0
Don Goble is a high school multimedia instructor from St. Louis, MO. He works in a 1:1 iPad school environment and offers students and educators innovative ways to leverage video and media literacy into classroom practices and projects. Don was a part of the 2011 Apple Distinguished Educator class. Julie Smith, author, has taught media literacy at the university level since 1997.
More from Julie Smith
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media