One Million Things Every Teacher Needs to Know About Media
Julie Smith with Don Goble
|Our guest sees myriad ways that media literacy can support teaching. Tune in as they cover a fraction of the possibilities.
Share 1.7K 0
Don Goble is a high school multimedia instructor from St. Louis, MO. He works in a 1:1 iPad school environment and offers students and educators innovative ways to leverage video and media literacy into classroom practices and projects. Don was a part of the 2011 Apple Distinguished Educator class. Julie Smith, author, has taught media literacy at the university level since 1997.
More from Julie Smith
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media