One Million Things Every Teacher Needs to Know About Media
Julie Smith with Don Goble
Our guest sees myriad ways that media literacy can support teaching. Tune in as they cover a fraction of the possibilities.
Share 1.7K 0
March 23, 2017 Digital Truth
Don Goble is a high school multimedia instructor from St. Louis, MO. He works in a 1:1 iPad school environment and offers students and educators innovative ways to leverage video and media literacy into classroom practices and projects. Don was a part of the 2011 Apple Distinguished Educator class. Julie Smith, author, has taught media literacy at the university level since 1997.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media