Online and Blended Learning: The Good, the Bad and the Really?
Sharon Plante, Tom Murray, Brad Rathgeber
Online learning is growing in popularity. It is being implemented in various ways–some more successful than others. In this episode we explore what works in online learning, what doesn’t and why.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Put Down the Guns, Pick Up a BookBy Linda MitchellSeptember 23, 2019
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media