Online and Blended Learning: The Good, the Bad and the Really?
Sharon Plante, Tom Murray, Brad Rathgeber
Online learning is growing in popularity. It is being implemented in various ways–some more successful than others. In this episode we explore what works in online learning, what doesn’t and why.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media