Our Summer Professional Development Plans
Susan Bearden with Rachelle Poth
For many of us, summer begins the season for relaxing, reflecting, and professional development. Join us as we look at how teachers are planning touse the summer break.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
June 3, 2018 EdTechCHAT
Rachelle Poth is a Spanish and STEAM Teacher as well as an Attorney. She is President-Elect for the ISTE Teacher Education Network and was selected as one of 20 to watch by the NSBA, the PAECT Outstanding Teacher of the Year for 2017, and a Future Ready Instructional Coach. Susan Bearden is an educational consultant, author, blogger, and speaker who serves as the Digital Equity Project Director for the Consortium for School Networking (CoSN).
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media