Our Tech, Your Tech, No Tech: What Teachers Want in Classrooms
Nancy Blair, Jerry Blumengarten and Larry Walsh
BYOD, one to one, or none? In this segment from the 10/29/13 #Edchat, teachers discuss their classroom technology preferences.
Edchat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 961 0
November 5, 2013 EdTech Radio
Larry Walsh is a high school principal in New England. F Jerry Blumengarten began his journey over 30 years ago as a teacher of grades 6 to 9 and a teacher librarian for the New York City School System. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work and Making Middle Grades Work initiatives.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media