Our Tech, Your Tech, No Tech: What Teachers Want in Classrooms
Nancy Blair, Jerry Blumengarten and Larry Walsh
BYOD, one to one, or none? In this segment from the 10/29/13 #Edchat, teachers discuss their classroom technology preferences.
EdChat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
November 5, 2013 EdChat Radio
Larry Walsh is a high school principal in New England. F Jerry Blumengarten began his journey over 30 years ago as a teacher of grades 6 to 9 and a teacher librarian for the New York City School System. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work and Making Middle Grades Work initiatives.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media