Our Tech, Your Tech, No Tech: What Teachers Want in Classrooms
Nancy Blair, Jerry Blumengarten and Larry Walsh
BYOD, one to one, or none? In this segment from the 10/29/13 #Edchat, teachers discuss their classroom technology preferences.
EdChat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
November 5, 2013 EdChat Radio
Larry Walsh is a high school principal in New England. F Jerry Blumengarten began his journey over 30 years ago as a teacher of grades 6 to 9 and a teacher librarian for the New York City School System. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work and Making Middle Grades Work initiatives.
More from Tom Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media