Outdated Teaching Methods and the Teachers Who Love Them
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Jerry Swiatek
Highlights and commentary on the 11/27 EdChat about dealing with peers who are using outdated approaches to teaching and handling behavior issues with students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
December 6, 2012 EdTech Radio
Jerry Swiatek is an Instructional Technology Specialist for the Citrus County School District in Citrus County, Jerry is the founder/organizer of EdCamp Citrus. Tom Whitby is Contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, NYSCATE Network, St. Joseph’s College NY group. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work and Making Middle Grades Work initiatives of the Southern Regional Education Board.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media