Outdated Teaching Methods and the Teachers Who Love Them
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Jerry Swiatek
Highlights and commentary on the 11/27/13 EdChat about dealing with peers who are using outdated approaches to teaching and handling behavior issues with students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
December 6, 2012 EdChat Radio
Jerry Swiatek is an Instructional Technology Specialist for the Citrus County School District in Citrus County, Jerry is the founder/organizer of EdCamp Citrus. Tom Whitby is Contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, NYSCATE Network, St. Joseph’s College NY group. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work and Making Middle Grades Work initiatives of the Southern Regional Education Board.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media