Outdated Teaching Methods and the Teachers Who Love Them
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Jerry Swiatek
Highlights and commentary on the 11/27/13 EdChat about dealing with peers who are using outdated approaches to teaching and handling behavior issues with students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
December 6, 2012 EdChat Radio
Jerry Swiatek is an Instructional Technology Specialist for the Citrus County School District in Citrus County, Jerry is the founder/organizer of EdCamp Citrus. Tom Whitby is Contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, NYSCATE Network, St. Joseph’s College NY group. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work and Making Middle Grades Work initiatives of the Southern Regional Education Board.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media