Outdated Teaching Methods and the Teachers Who Love Them
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Jerry Swiatek
Highlights and commentary on the 11/27/13 EdChat about dealing with peers who are using outdated approaches to teaching and handling behavior issues with students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.4K 0
December 6, 2012 EdChat Radio
Jerry Swiatek is an Instructional Technology Specialist for the Citrus County School District in Citrus County, Jerry is the founder/organizer of EdCamp Citrus. Tom Whitby is Contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, NYSCATE Network, St. Joseph’s College NY group. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work and Making Middle Grades Work initiatives of the Southern Regional Education Board.
More from Tom Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- Risky Play for Young Children? Apparently There’s More Risk Without It!By Debra PierceJune 13, 2019
- Should Teachers Wear Jeans?By Rita WirtzJune 8, 2019
- Where Is Differentiation? Schools Are Still Forcing Square Pegs Into Round HolesBy Laurie LevyJune 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media