Overcoming Staff Division to Transform School Culture
Dr. Anthony Muhammad with host Gail Connelly
School culture is critical argues Anthony Muhammad. Anthony believes that without a healthy school culture, no amount of structural change will produce positive results. In this segment we talk about the how principals can transform a toxic school culture.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.1K 0
May 8, 2009 School Principals Radio
Anthony Muhammad is an author and consultant who specializes in best practices related to school culture. Anthony is a former teacher and principal and is scheduled to speak at the NAESP Conference in April. He is the also the author of the book Transforming School Culture: How to End Staff Division (2009).
More from Gail Connelly
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media