Overcoming Staff Division to Transform School Culture
Dr. Anthony Muhammad with host Gail Connelly
School culture is critical argues Anthony Muhammad. Anthony believes that without a healthy school culture, no amount of structural change will produce positive results. In this segment we talk about the how principals can transform a toxic school culture.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.1K 0
May 8, 2009 School Principals Radio
Anthony Muhammad is an author and consultant who specializes in best practices related to school culture. Anthony is a former teacher and principal and is scheduled to speak at the NAESP Conference in April. He is the also the author of the book Transforming School Culture: How to End Staff Division (2009).
More from Gail Connelly
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media