Overcoming Staff Division to Transform School Culture
Dr. Anthony Muhammad with host Gail Connelly
School culture is critical argues Anthony Muhammad. Anthony believes that without a healthy school culture, no amount of structural change will produce positive results. In this segment we talk about the how principals can transform a toxic school culture.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.1K 0
May 8, 2009 School Principals Radio
Anthony Muhammad is an author and consultant who specializes in best practices related to school culture. Anthony is a former teacher and principal and is scheduled to speak at the NAESP Conference in April. He is the also the author of the book Transforming School Culture: How to End Staff Division (2009).
More from Gail Connelly
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media