Overcoming Staff Division to Transform School Culture
Dr. Anthony Muhammad with host Gail Connelly
School culture is critical argues Anthony Muhammad. Anthony believes that without a healthy school culture, no amount of structural change will produce positive results. In this segment we talk about the how principals can transform a toxic school culture.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.1K 0
May 8, 2009 School Principals Radio
Anthony Muhammad is an author and consultant who specializes in best practices related to school culture. Anthony is a former teacher and principal and is scheduled to speak at the NAESP Conference in April. He is the also the author of the book Transforming School Culture: How to End Staff Division (2009).
More from Gail Connelly
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media