Overly Talkative Students: What Can a Teacher Do?
Rae Pica withJulia Thompson, Kristen Vincent
Student interaction is good and desirable, but what should a teacher do when student chatter is off-task or disruptive?
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Sian Beilock, Jessica Lahey, Joan Young
Share 4.7K 0
October 23, 2015 Student-Centric Strategies
Julia Thompson is a practicing classroom teacher, a consultant, and the author of several books for teachers, including The First-Year Teacher’s Survival Guide. Kristen Vincent is a Program Developer, consulting teacher and author for Responsive Classroom.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media