Overly Talkative Students: What Can a Teacher Do?
Rae Pica withJulia Thompson, Kristen Vincent
Student interaction is good and desirable, but what should a teacher do when student chatter is off-task or disruptive?
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Sian Beilock, Jessica Lahey, Joan Young
Share 4.7K 0
October 23, 2015 Student-Centric Strategies
Julia Thompson is a practicing classroom teacher, a consultant, and the author of several books for teachers, including The First-Year Teacher’s Survival Guide. Kristen Vincent is a Program Developer, consulting teacher and author for Responsive Classroom.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media