Overly Talkative Students: What Can a Teacher Do?
Rae Pica withJulia Thompson, Kristen Vincent
Student interaction is good and desirable, but what should a teacher do when student chatter is off-task or disruptive?
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Sian Beilock, Jessica Lahey, Joan Young
Share 4.7K 0
October 23, 2015 Student-Centric Strategies
Julia Thompson is a practicing classroom teacher, a consultant, and the author of several books for teachers, including The First-Year Teacher’s Survival Guide. Kristen Vincent is a Program Developer, consulting teacher and author for Responsive Classroom.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media