Parent Envy? Our Love-Hate Relationship With Our Teens
Dr. Regina Rei Lamourelle, Carl E. Pickhardt Ph.D, Annie Fox, M.Ed.
Teen driving you crazy? Sometimes to better understanding your teen, you have to better understand yourself. Our guests make a provocative case that often the struggle with teens is the result of unspoken parent envy. You won’t want to miss this eye-opening discussion.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media