Parent Envy? Our Love-Hate Relationship With Our Teens
Dr. Regina Rei Lamourelle, Carl E. Pickhardt Ph.D, Annie Fox, M.Ed.
Teen driving you crazy? Sometimes to better understanding your teen, you have to better understand yourself. Our guests make a provocative case that often the struggle with teens is the result of unspoken parent envy. You won’t want to miss this eye-opening discussion.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media