Parent Envy? Our Love-Hate Relationship With Our Teens
Dr. Regina Rei Lamourelle, Carl E. Pickhardt Ph.D, Annie Fox, M.Ed.
Teen driving you crazy? Sometimes to better understanding your teen, you have to better understand yourself. Our guests make a provocative case that often the struggle with teens is the result of unspoken parent envy. You won’t want to miss this eye-opening discussion.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media