Parent Envy? Our Love-Hate Relationship With Our Teens
Dr. Regina Rei Lamourelle, Carl E. Pickhardt Ph.D, Annie Fox, M.Ed.
Teen driving you crazy? Sometimes to better understanding your teen, you have to better understand yourself. Our guests make a provocative case that often the struggle with teens is the result of unspoken parent envy. You won’t want to miss this eye-opening discussion.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media