Parent/Teacher Conferences: Is There a Better Way?
Dr. Joe Mazza with Heidi Rosenberg, Elissa Malespina
In this episode of PT Chat Radio, we ask our guests to help map a plan for better Parent/Teacher conferences.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.0K 0
December 11, 2013 PT Chat
Heidi Rosenberg is a senior research analyst at Harvard Family Research Project. Her work focuses on family engagement in education. Elissa Malespina is South Orange Middle School Librarian and Owner of ELM Educational Technology Consulting. Dr. Joe Mazza, is lead learner at Knapp Elementary in suburban Philadelphia.
More from Joe Mazza
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media