Parent/Teacher Conferences: Is There a Better Way?
Dr. Joe Mazza with Heidi Rosenberg, Elissa Malespina
In this episode of PT Chat Radio, we ask our guests to help map a plan for better Parent/Teacher conferences.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.0K 0
December 11, 2013 PT Chat
Heidi Rosenberg is a senior research analyst at Harvard Family Research Project. Her work focuses on family engagement in education. Elissa Malespina is South Orange Middle School Librarian and Owner of ELM Educational Technology Consulting. Dr. Joe Mazza, is lead learner at Knapp Elementary in suburban Philadelphia.
More from Joe Mazza
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media