[Part 3] Flipping Your Class? Do This, Puh-Leeze Don’t Do That
This is the third in a series of episodes on the biggest mistakes teachers make when flipping their classrooms.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
June 15, 2015 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Jon Bergmann is a teacher, educational coach, and writer who has had the privilege of helping educators “turn learning on its head.” Jon, along with Aaron Sams, is considered a pioneer in the Flipped Class Movement. He spent 24 years as a middle and high school science teacher before becoming the lead technology facilitator for a school district in the Chicago suburbs. Jon helps educators and corporations turn learning on its head by bringing flipped learning into schools and organizations and continues to write about education both on his blog and in books. He co-wrote three books with Aaron Sams, including soon to be released book: Flipping the Science Classroom.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media