Passion-Based Learning: Do We Really Understand It?
Katrina Stevens, Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach, Alex J Podchaski
Passion-based learning is a popular teaching strategy, but there is much confusion about what it involves. In this segment, we aim to clarify.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.8K 0
October 26, 2015 EdTechCHAT
Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach is CEO of Powerful Learning Practice, where she works with schools and districts across the world on creating learning cultures and communities through the Connected Learner Experience. Alex J Podchaski serves as the Director of Technology at Oak Knoll School of the Holy Child in Summit, NJ. Katrina Stevens is Senior Advisor at the Office of Educational Technology, oversees work on the Future Ready initiative, rapid cycle tech evaluations and education innovation clusters at the US Department of Education.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- Risky Play for Young Children? Apparently There’s More Risk Without It!By Debra PierceJune 13, 2019
- Should Teachers Wear Jeans?By Rita WirtzJune 8, 2019
- Where Is Differentiation? Schools Are Still Forcing Square Pegs Into Round HolesBy Laurie LevyJune 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media