Passion-Based Learning: Do We Really Understand It?
Katrina Stevens, Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach, Alex J Podchaski
Passion-based learning is a popular teaching strategy, but there is much confusion about what it involves. In this segment, we aim to clarify.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.8K 0
October 26, 2015 EdTechCHAT
Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach is CEO of Powerful Learning Practice, where she works with schools and districts across the world on creating learning cultures and communities through the Connected Learner Experience. Alex J Podchaski serves as the Director of Technology at Oak Knoll School of the Holy Child in Summit, NJ. Katrina Stevens is Senior Advisor at the Office of Educational Technology, oversees work on the Future Ready initiative, rapid cycle tech evaluations and education innovation clusters at the US Department of Education.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media