Passion-Based Learning: Do We Really Understand It?
Katrina Stevens, Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach, Alex J Podchaski
Passion-based learning is a popular teaching strategy, but there is much confusion about what it involves. In this segment, we aim to clarify.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.8K 0
October 26, 2015 EdTechCHAT
Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach is CEO of Powerful Learning Practice, where she works with schools and districts across the world on creating learning cultures and communities through the Connected Learner Experience. Alex J Podchaski serves as the Director of Technology at Oak Knoll School of the Holy Child in Summit, NJ. Katrina Stevens is Senior Advisor at the Office of Educational Technology, oversees work on the Future Ready initiative, rapid cycle tech evaluations and education innovation clusters at the US Department of Education.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media