Passionately Engaging Students in STEM and STEAM
Alex J Podchaski, Susan Bearden, Justin Staub,
In this summary of the 9/30/13 Edtechchat we discuss the STEM an STEAM Movements and look at how to get students passionately engaged.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.0K 0
October 14, 2013 EdTech Radio
Justin Staub is a Social Studies teacher and building technology leader at the Downingtown STEM Academy, an International Baccalaureate world school with a 1:1 Macbook Program. Susan M. Bearden is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne. Alex J Podchaski serves as the Director of Technology at Oak Knoll School of the Holy Child in Summit, NJ.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media