Passionately Engaging Students in STEM and STEAM
Alex J Podchaski, Susan Bearden, Justin Staub,
In this summary of the 9/30/13 Edtechchat we discuss the STEM an STEAM Movements and look at how to get students passionately engaged.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.0K 0
October 14, 2013 EdTech Radio
Justin Staub is a Social Studies teacher and building technology leader at the Downingtown STEM Academy, an International Baccalaureate world school with a 1:1 Macbook Program. Susan M. Bearden is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne. Alex J Podchaski serves as the Director of Technology at Oak Knoll School of the Holy Child in Summit, NJ.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media