Passionately Engaging Students in STEM and STEAM
Alex J Podchaski, Susan Bearden, Justin Staub,
In this summary of the 9/30/13 EdTechChat we discuss the STEM an STEAM Movements and look at how to get students passionately engaged.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
October 14, 2013 EdTechCHAT
Justin Staub is a Social Studies teacher and building technology leader at the Downingtown STEM Academy, an International Baccalaureate world school with a 1:1 Macbook Program. Susan M. Bearden is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne. Alex J Podchaski serves as the Director of Technology at Oak Knoll School of the Holy Child in Summit, NJ.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media